Hello Zooarchers,
I was wondering if anyone has any metrical data for Megaloceros giganteus - the giant Irish elk, that they wouldn't mind sharing.  Or if anyone knows of any published data.

I have a male skull of one here and would really like some comparative data.  This one was found by peat cutters around 40 years ago, in the midlands of Ireland, so its provenance is not very secure, but it would be good to fit it into the pattern of what is known/unknown

Thanks
Fiona

Do you Yahoo!?