From: fay worley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 March 2006 09:50
To: Jessica Grimm
Subject: RE: [ZOOARCH] Neonate and foetal dog remains

Hi Jessica,

We have two 3 day old puppies, one of them is labelled as a collie. Both are
male. Unfortunately, we don't seem to have any hind limbs!

                    Bone        GL

puppy a

                     ulna            25.46mm

                    humerus       25.98mm

                    humerus        25.73mm

                    radius            21.2mm

                    radius            21.38mm

puppy b (collie)

                    ulna                23.96mm

                    ulna                24.08mm

                    radius            20.51mm

                    radius            20.59mm

                    humerus        25.60mm

                    humerus         25.76mm

Are you going to ICAZ? You should think about a paper for the dogs session
if you are not already! The deposit sounds fantastic.Also I probably have
some stuff on Roman ritual uses of dogs if you want, but nothing
specifically about ritual shafts.

Fay