From Children, Youth and Environments…

From: Children, Youth and Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 November 2006 02:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New CYE papers now online: Critical international perspectives on participation

[Apologies for cross-posting.]

The new issue of Children, Youth and Environments is now online!

The first installment of our mega-issue on participation – "Pushing the Boundaries: Critical International Perspectives on Child and Youth Participation" – features papers from Europe, guest edited by Barry Percy-Smith and Alison Clark.  The special focus on Europe includes eight papers and two field reports, as well as an interview and several book reviews.

Papers on other world regions will be published over the next several months; upcoming sections will focus on Australia and New Zealand, Southeast Asia and North America. This multi-region special issue of CYE is edited by Caitlin Cahill and Roger Hart.

We appreciate your help in spreading the word and bringing these new papers to the attention of interested colleagues and students. The CYE Journal is available on:

            http://www.colorado.edu/journals/cye/index.htm

Our ability to provide free access, regardless of income, depends on voluntary contributions. If you find the Journal useful, we welcome your support!

--
Children, Youth and Environments
University of Colorado, Campus Box 314

Phone:  303-735-5199