-----Original Message-----
From: Managing an institutional web site
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emmott,Stephen
Sent: 16 February 2006 15:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recording publicatures/events and IPR

Hello. We're planning to record public lectures and events to MP3 and
stream these via the LSE website. This is pretty straightforward but one
issue I'd like help addressing is that of getting consent from speakers
for the recording/distribution/re-use/etc. of the recorded MP3s. Is
anybody doing this currently and are you using a standard form? There's
also the related issue of recording the QA with the audience.

Best wishes,

	Stephen...