We've used CourseGenie for a while and it has been very popular with
less technically advanced staff. Content  is created in MS Word (it's
not as bad as it sounds) and can be exported as standalone webpages, a
scorm package, or an IMS compliant package that can be imported to
WebCT or Blackboard. It will also create standards compliant assessments.

http://www.horizonwimba.com/products/coursegenie/

David

--
David Elsmore