Subject: CERN openlab student programme - call for applications
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:42:56 +0000
From: Sarah Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

CERN openlab is a collaboration between CERN and industrial partners to
develop Grid applications. Each year they hold a student programme, and
the call for this year's programme is now out with an application
deadline of 31 March.

GridPP is willing to pay the host institution costs (2,500CHF) for up to
5 PhD students to attend the openlab student programme. If you have a
student who is interested in attending, please let me know by 25 March,
so I have an idea of numbers. The student should be involved in work
relevant to GridPP, and will be asked to write a short report on their
experience.

Thanks,
Sarah