well after thirty years of doing all this, I came out of Camden Road station on Sunday, to be completely lost.  I couldn't tell which way was north, which direction for Kings Cross, where any of the bus stops might be, or in which direction to begin moving.

so much for integrated transport after ten years from the white paper

so next year, I am going to organise a meeting, information, interchanging, integration: iT ten years after the while paper on Integrated Transport.

If anyone wants to prepare something, please let me know to add to programme.
If any wants referreeing, for RAE purposes, I can arrange that, and the papers will be published in a special edition of information, systems and social change, probably volume 17.

Security System.