if you travel on the 216 you have to buy a single ticket or travelcard; if you travel on 218 you can't use travelcard, can buy return, but it will work on the 451, 461 at the discretion of the driver, as it is not company policy :)

this is ten years after the integrated transport white paper

but thank you person for the comment on race courses.  I had indeed not considered race courses within my aesthetic.  It is true that Epson Downs, Sandown, Ascot and Kempton Park are all constructed on important historic landscapes and all are easily accessible by rail.

I might have been wiser to have started with race courses than historic landscape gardens, the trouble is I am not interested in horse, or even greyhound, or even human racing.

Incidently I was at the UCU meeting on the RAE yesterday and all the predictable policy moments arose.

This list is a major part of my evidence, so I am likely to increase traffic over the next few weeks.

Security System.