events on successive days, bus sign advising route alteration, Sunbury; stood at amended stop and watched bus one passing the bottom of the road where it shouldn't have been, without even slowing down

then stood at other stop and watched amended bus moving away where the alteration stop happens

toggling not possible

then Sunnymeads, train service replaced by bus, at Staines it was a taxi which dropped me at the station; when I returned several tired hours later, and read the poster giving times, it said that bus would pick up at the bridge at the top of the road.  Went up there.  Couldn't toggle.  No bus at time on poster.  Phoned (I must now explain the amount of step climbing I had done) the help service.  Said they weren't at the station, which I rather guessed. Didn't know the poster I was referring to. Read out a different timetable from the one on the poster but asserted that the bus would leave from above the bridge.  Back there.  No bus at all.  Now getting rather dark but at least it isn't raining.

Security System.