We have received a small seed grant to assess how well our local "LGBT"
community is addressing its "T" constituency.  We need to find additional
funding, and I am wondering if this could be an unique and/or pilot study.   I know
there have been various trans needs assessments done, but does anyone  know of
anything that looked at such issues as:

o  The extent to which "T" people want to be included in the "LGBT"  community
o  Policies/practices by "LGBT" organizations to address "T"  issues
o  "T" people's actual experiences within "LGBT" organizations

Ideally, I'd like to get hold of both the questions and results of any
relevant studies, but it would also be helpful just to know that something  similar
was done in X place.

Thank you for any leads.

Loree  Cook-Daniels
FORGE