Hello all

I’m trying to get a feel for current policies on Uni staff attending MA/MSc/MBA courses at their own Institutes –i.e. can they get funding/is there any special provision?

I know this happened a while back – but having been out of this particular loop, wondered if the practice was still continuing?

Perhaps anyone with any up-to-date info could get back to me individually on

Many thanks

John

John Brown

Head of Learning and Development Group

Medical Research Council

20 Park Crescent

London W1B 1AL

Tel: 020 7670 5112

Fax: 020 7637 0361

We use an electronic filing system. Please send electronic versions of documents, unless paper is specifically requested.