Dear SPMers,

I am new to SPM and I would appreciate any help on the following question.
I have a four session design. Each session contains all the conditions I
want to compare later on through contrasts. When presented, the sessions
follow each other and there is a very short break between sessions
presentation (30sec approx.).Participants stay still and they only get out
of the scanner after they have completed all the sessions. I have analysed
the data as one single session (instead of 4) as this made contrast
definition easie ....  I am now unsure about how correct this is. Do I
violate any assumptions? Is it a common procedure to regard multiple
sessions as one? Is this ‘eligible’?

thanks so much in advance,
I am sure any comment would be of great help to me.
Christina