From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Punervasu Vyas
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] ADC Values

Dear All
I would like to know the way to evaluate the ADC values from diffusion
weighted images in SPM5. I need to check the reproducibility and accuracy of
apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC)
I have the diffusion toolbox needed for diffusion calculations. I have a set
of DW images acquired on a Siemens 1.5T scanner. The gradient direction file
is attached. Is there any thing else required. Anyhelp in this would be
useful.
Thanking you
Punervasu Vyas