Maybe the authors of this paper can help...

A stereotaxic MRI template set for the rat brain with tissue class
distribution maps and co-registered anatomical atlas: Application to
pharmacological MRI  • ARTICLE
Pages 538-550
Adam J. Schwarz, Anne Danckaert, Torsten Reese, Alessandro Gozzi, George
Paxinos, Charles Watson, Emilio V. Merlo-Pich and Angelo Bifone

Best regards,
-John