Dear Julie,

the coordinates were, are and will be (unless some other template is used)
MNI. "Based upon the Talairach system" only means, that the MNI brain is
oriented according to the conventions introduced by Talairach - (0,0,0)mm
at AC, y axis running through AC-PC, y-z plane at brain midline...

Volkmar

--
Volkmar Glauche
-