Dear Punervasu Vyas,

you can calculate ADCs with the diffusion toolbox. Use (Re)set DTI
information to store your gradient directions and b values in your images
(also for your b0 image - use b value 0 and gradient [0 0 0]) for that.
Note, that the gradient vectors given in your bvecs file do not have unit
length. The toolbox will scale your b value with the length of your
gradient vector, which might not be what you want. If there is anything
unexpected happening while you use the toolbox, please let me know via the
sourceforge help/bug tracking web site.

Cheers,

Volkmar

--