Hi everyone

Some jobs below which may be of interest . .

I hope by now anyone intending to come to the Study Day next week will have registered. It's going to be a shortish day, ending at 2:30. Given the small numbers, it would probably be best if we just stayed amongst the whole group rather than try to create a separate session just for postgrads. If there are issues or any areas of concern that you wish raised with the Socrel group in general, please contact me direct.

I'll be giving a paper in the morning based on my doctoral research: "And the power and glory be thy (or my best mate's) name".

All the best

Abby

University Lecturership in New Testament Studies
Faculty Of Theology And Kellogg College
University of Oxford
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/XA860.html
Researchers
Humanities
University of Bristol
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/SG844.html

Lecturer in Christianity & Public Life
Department of Theology & Religious Studies
University of Leeds
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/YU225.html

Sessional lecturers
Social Sciences
Faculty of Continuing Education
Birkbeck College, University of London
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/KE079.html

Two Research Fellowships for 2007
Encyclopaedias on Muslim Cultures (20th- 21st Centuries)
Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations
Aga Khan University - International - in the UK
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/TK873.html

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>