Hi everyone

Further to the reminder yesterday about the main study group conference, please see note below re bursaries from Peter Gee. Given the quality of the papers at last weekend's conference I really hope there will be several of you presenting in Manchester.

As Peter notes below, even if you don't have a fully worked-out abstract, just get in touch with David Voas and let him know you are working on something.

All the best

Abby

BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group

1. Please get in touch with David Voas ([log in to unmask]&YY=24324&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">[log in to unmask]) if you plan to
offer
a paper at the Study Group conference on Religion and the Individual
from
3-5 April this year. The deadline is tomorrow, 31 January.

Ideally, David would like a title and an abstract of 100-150 words, but
an
expression of intent will do for the moment.

Any postgraduates who would like to apply for a bursary (covering
conference
but not travel expenses) should send a message to me as soon as
possible:
[log in to unmask]&YY=24324&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">[log in to unmask]. The exact size of each bursary will depend on how
many
people need support, and we hope to have a provisional figure later
this
week.

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.

To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>

Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask]

To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>