Yohai Hakak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:54:43 +0200
From: Yohai Hakak <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Summer programes
To: Abby Day <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Abby,
Thank you for your generous offer.
I am not sure yet about the exact dates (July - August).
I'll be staying in London (my wife's family lives there). To be more specific, my doctoral research, which I have submitted very recently (and is in the process of being judged), deals with masculine identities in the ultra orthodox (Jewish) community in Israel. It is an ethnograph! y, carried out in four different sites in which ultra orthodox men participate: a religious seminary, an army basic training, an occupational training program and a right wing political party.

Maybe this could give you a better idea about my work and about the people who are doing something close or related to that.
Currently I am a post doctoral ! student at Ben Gurion University, but I would like to explore the possibility of doing a post doctorate in the UK. I assume this summer could be a good opportunity to meet relevant people.
Any ideas will be welcomed,
Thanks again,
Yohai

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.

To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>

Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask]

To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>