Hi Everyone

Thanks to all who responded.  We'll go for the long, informal lunch in the dining room then.  Notice of this will be included in the final conference programme and mention made on the day.

I very much look forward to seeing you again soon.

All the best

Abby

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.

To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>

Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask]

To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>