Please respond to [log in to unmask] (not the list)

Dear Colleague

SEDA Consultation (2)

Thanks to all who have contributed thus far to the consultation. Contributions have been positive, constructive and ‘critically friendly’.  As indicated earlier, a report will be circulated on this list after the AGM.

We have a SEDA Executive meeting on Wednesday 17May; if you can complete and send the following sentence to me by next Tuesday, that would be most appreciated.

Please complete the following sentence as briefly or lengthily as you wish:

'SEDA would contribute more effectively to advancing my staff and educational development work by…..

(Please reply to me at the address at the top of this email instead of 'the list').

With thanks and best wishes.

Kristine

Kristine Mason O'Connor
SEDA Vice-Chair