Dear John,

Should it be of use, you may want to get hold of a book which is helpfully called 'Curriculum Design' and was written by David Pratt. 1980 (old but tried and tested) Harcourt Brace Jovanovich New York. It looks at the process of design, but also addresses how to select and involve stakeholders. It was pretty standard literature in northern Europe for curriculum design across all levels of education, and maybe it is also of use to you?

Kind regards,

Gwen van der Velden

From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott, Bernard
Sent: 05 October 2006 14:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: curriculum development training and facilitation

Hi John,

A bit of irony here, John. I developed some resources of the kind you describe when working for UHI. The website I created - the Online Learning Knowledge Garden - disappeared after I left in 2002. With the agreement of UHI, I rebadged the site for use here. See http://olkg.cranfield.ac.uk/.

The site continues to grow as time and resources permit. Contributions welcomed.

Best wishes,

Bernard

Dr Bernard Scott
Head of Flexible Learning