I would agree that it seems like a sensible proposal and as Penny says
it could have its benefits.

Christine

Christine Irving

Research Assistant / Project Officer (part-time)

Information literacy skills - the link between secondary and tertiary
education

Learner Support

Glasgow Caledonian University

Room RS305, (3rd Floor)

6 Rose Street

Glasgow G3 6RB

Tel: 0141 273 1249

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

project website: www.learningservices.gcal.ac.uk/ils/index.html
<http://www.learningservices.gcal.ac.uk/ils/index.html>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the
intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee,
nor may it be copied in any way.   If received in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete it from your system.   The contents of
this message may contain personal views which are not the views or
opinions of Glasgow Caledonian University, unless specifically stated.