Hi - LIS-SCOTLAND

Sorry to bother everyone on a Friday but one of my trainees has asked me forinforamtion and contact details of a magazine - called "No. 1".

I have to admit I have not heard of this one - or maybe I should have, sorry for my ignorance, I don't get out much.....

The lady in question had a photograph taken at a Ball and the photographer said he worked for "No 1" and she would like to purchase a copy.

Thank you (in advance) for your assistance.

Audrey Walker
Librarian
email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 0131 228 8111 ext 350
Fax: 0131 228 8118

TURCAN CONNELL

SOLICITORS AND ASSET MANAGERS

Princes Exchange
1 Earl Grey Street
Edinburgh      EH3 9EE
DX 723300 Edinburgh 43
LP 1 Edinburgh 14

This is an e-mail from Turcan Connell, Solicitors, Princes Exchange, 1 Earl Grey Street, Edinburgh EH3 9EE, United Kingdom
Tel: 0131 228 8111 Fax: 0131 228 8118 Website :
www.turcanconnell.com

Partners: Robert Turcan, Douglas Connell, Malcolm Strang Steel, Hubert Ross, Robin Fulton, Simon Mackintosh, Alasdair Loudon, Ian Clark, Jonathan Robertson, Adam Gillingham, Heather Thompson, Niall Stringer, Alison Paul, David Ogilvy, Kenneth Mackay, Alex Montgomery, Philippa Cunniff.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the e-mail.

Neither Turcan Connell nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).  Turcan Connell is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.  Turcan Connell reserves the right to monitor emails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.