Booking is now open for the AUKML (The Association of UK Media Librarians)
2006 Conference, which will be at the Point Hotel, Edinburgh between
September 22nd and 24th 2006. We'd be really delighted to see local
delegates from all library and information sectors.

http://www.aukml.org.uk/conference2.htm

The theme is 'The 21st Century Information Professional' and topics include
Web 2.0, marketing your service, preserving Scotland's newspapers,
archiving digital television and current awareness monitoring. There will
be visits to the National Library of Scotland and SPICe library and
networking events include a reception in the Board Rooms of the Museum of
Scotland.

You can see full details of speakers and networking activities here:
http://www.aukml.org.uk/conf2006.htm

If you'd like to book, see this page:
http://www.aukml.org.uk/confform06.htm or you can download a form for
emailing from: http://www.aukml.org.uk/Conf%202006%20booking%20form%
20text.doc.

Bookings and any queries should be emailed to
[log in to unmask] - we offer a range of residential and day-
delegate packages but may be able to accommodate other requests. Member
rates are subsidised and membership is available at £25 per annum or £20
for those outside the media industry. See http://www.aukml.org.uk/join2.htm
for more details.

If you have any questions about the programme, email [log in to unmask]