Dear List Members

In the context of an interest we have in better understanding the significance
of the dust released by road surface wear, I'm trying to track down up to date
literature review material in areas of (i) the constituents of the materials used
to build road surfaces and (ii) the characterisation of the wear and errosion
processes of road surfaces, especially those that result in the liberation of
airborne particulate matter. Analogous processes associated with tyre wear
are also of interest.

I would be happy to consolidate responses received and share with the list, if
that would be of interest.

With thanks.

--
Prof. John Polak