Only just picked this up I'm afraid ..... and I'm off to Brazil tonight for
3 weeks .....

I'd be glad to collaborate if anyone else is interested, but will not now be
back until 24th July. (I'll send the file separately to Roy Carr-Hill as he
is an obvious contender)

Good summers to all!

     Thank you and Best Regards

     JOHN BIBBY
		   1 Straylands Grove, York YO31 1EB  (01904-330 334)

NB: Visit  *** www.tarquinbooks.com ***  for a special gift - put 'aa42'
after your name when ordering.
All statements are on behalf of aa42.com Limited, a company wholly owned by
John Bibby and Shirley Bibby. See www.aa42.com/mathemagic and
www.mathemagic.org