________________________________

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barry Gibb
Sent: 14 December 2006 07:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] climate change programmes

Barry Gibb is unavailable until Monday 18th December. However, for
matters requiring urgent attention, please contact him on 07986 076301.
can be found at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html 5. The psci-com gateway to
internet resources on science communication and science and society can
be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk