(Apologies for multiple postings, also please feel free to forward this
on to anyone who might be able to help)

I am currently doing some background research on exhibits and programs,
both past and present, which have focused on Nanoscience /
Nanotechnology.

Do you have such an exhibition / program in your own institution, or do
you know of one?

I would like to prepare some baseline facts and figures to start with,
for instance:

*	Venue
*	Approx size
*	Intended target audience
*	Main topics / themes covered within the field
*	Date of exhibit opening / Duration of program
*	Visitor number statistics, budget, etc (if this information is
available)

I need to gather this information in quite a tight timescale - I'd
appreciate any info / feedback you can offer!

Also, I'd like to take a selection of replies and have a follow-up, more
in-depth discussion about the exhibit / program, how it worked, what was
successful, etc. Please let me know if you are in a position to
participate in such a discussion, which would take the form of a brief
(~15 minute) phone call or email 'interview', whichever you would
prefer.

Thank you!

Ms Regan Forrest
Senior Consultant (Interpretation)
Haley Sharpe Design
Tel: +44 116 242 9018 / +44 7748 654 235