Cheltenham Science Festival 2006
Volunteers Wanted

Want to…

Meet some of the world's leading scientists?

Discover the secrets of a good night's sleep?

Find out why you buy the clothes you do?

WE WANT
Hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable volunteers available 5 - 12 June 2006

YOU GET
Travel expenses, food, accommodation, free entry into events, plus great experience for potential science communicators and arts administrators.

Previous volunteers have said…

'I'm still thinking of the fantastic time I had at the Cheltenham Science Festival!'

'It was hard work, but I had such a fantastic time and really enjoyed being part of such an amazing team’

‘I never thought a combination of exhaustion, alcohol, nervous energy and science could be so much fun!'

If you're interested, please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you'd like to volunteer at the Festival to [log in to unmask], by the 1st March.  Or call for an informal chat to find out more.

Sharon Bishop
Science Festival Co-ordinator

Cheltenham Science Festival
7 - 11 June 2006

Town Hall, Imperial Square, Cheltenham, Glos GL50 1QA
T 01242 775824   F 01242 573902
Visit our website at http://www.cheltenhamfestivals.co.uk

1. This message (including any attachments) is confidential, and may be legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee then please immediately notify the sender at Cheltenham Borough Council and fully delete the message (including any attachments).

2. Any attachments to this message will have been checked for computer viruses prior to leaving Cheltenham Borough Council but you should carry out your own virus check. Cheltenham Borough Council does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by computer viruses.

3. You are advised not to send highly confidential or sensitive information by e-mail to Cheltenham Borough Council as security of that information cannot be guaranteed.

4. Any information (including personal information covered by Data Protection legislation) sent to Cheltenham Borough Council by e-mail may be copied to Council officials other than the specific addressee and may, in limited circumstances, be copied to other organisations for specific purposes, for example, the police for prevention and detection of crime.

P.O Box 12

Municipal Offices

Promenade

Cheltenham

GL50 1PP

Telephone: +44 1242 262626

FAX: +44 1242 227131

www.cheltenham.gov.uk

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com