This is the last chance to catch Full Beam Visual Theatre’s THE MAN WHO
DISCOVERED THAT WOMEN LAY EGGS. We have toured the length and breadth of the
country and played to packed houses in Truro, Sheffield, Norwich &
Nottingham. We always strive to create theatre in unexpected places and so,
we are particularly pleased to include performances in Think Tank in
Birmingham, At-Bristol, as well as the new performing arts space at Robert
Smyth School in Market Harborough.

True to the words of our Artistic Director Lizzie Philps - “I want people to
leave the show and go and have a really juicy discussion” -  in many venues
people will have the opportunity to to quiz the company about the ideas and
inspiration behind the show. In addition, our new website (which goes live
on 13 November) will give members of the public the chance to leave their
comments and thoughts if they miss out on the discussions.

With a dash of sauce and a hefty dollop of innuendo, the show tells the epic
and comic story of the myths and science of our own creation. This is an
intriguing tale of birth, sex and death woven together by the fusion of
latex, super glue and frogs in nappies!

THE MAN WHO DISCOVERED THAT WOMEN LAY EGGS uses a unique blend of puppetry,
masks, and live action to tell the incredible story of how man finally
unravelled the myth of his own origins in 1827. This is a bawdy, fantastical
and eye-opening experience that proves that scientific fact is often
stranger than fiction.

7/11/2006 Think Tank, Millennium Point, Birmingham tel 0121 202 2222
8/11/2006 Melton Theatre, Melton Mowbray tel 01664 851111
9/11/2006 Robert Smyth School, Market Harborough tel 01858 440770
10/11/2006 Crosskeys College, nr Newport (closed performance)
13-17/11/2006 At-Bristol, Bristol tel 0845 345 1235
20/11/2006 Falmouth Arts Centre, Falmouth tel 01326 212 300
22/11/2006 Magna Carta Arts Centre, Staines tel 0117 929 1210
23/11/2006 Ashcroft Arts Centre, Fareham tel 01329 310600
24/11/2006 Forest Arts Centre, New Milton tel 01425 612393