Dear all

I've been asked by my colleagues at the Athena Project to publicise
their survey. They are looking for men and women with degrees in
science, engineering, technology, medicine, mathematics etc, who are
working in the UK or are currently on a career break or maternity leave
(but usually work in the UK).

This includes people working in science communication/education as well
as career scientists (whether in industry, public or private sector
research, clinical work or teaching) and those working in corporate
policy, in management functions, and in operational, manufacturing,
field and service positions.

https://www.surveys.athenaproject.org.uk/asset2006

The survey runs until 10 November. It took me about 15-20 minutes to
complete, and "Its findings will provide a firm basis to understand and
address differences between men and women's career progression
experiences, perceptions and ambitions."

Thanks in advance

Best wishes

Scott

Scott Keir
Science in Society Officer

tel  +44 (0)20 7451 2513
fax +44 (0)20 7930 2170
web http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk <http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk/>

The Royal Society
6-9 Carlton House Terrace
London SW1Y 5AG

Registered Charity No 207043
The Royal Society - excellence in science

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege.  It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this e-mail.  *************************************************************************