Dear All,

Please see the job advert below which you may find of interest. It is a great opportunity for those with an interest in science and communication. Please see our website for more details.

www.sante.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Jenny

Santé Communications

Graduate Trainee Position 2006

Santé Communications is one of the most respected healthcare PR consultancies in the UK, situated in the vibrant surroundings of Covent Garden, London.  Established in 1995, Santé is also a founder member of GLOBALHealthPR, the world’s largest independent PR group dedicated exclusively to health and medical communications.   We are seeking intelligent, enthusiastic and committed communicators, preferably from a science or communications background, to grow professionally within healthcare PR and maintain the excellence on which our company prides itself.

As a recognised Investor in People company we take your training and personal development very seriously.  Your role as a Graduate Trainee will provide an excellent grounding in public relations and will create synergy between scientific expertise and effective media communication.  The job provides an exciting diversity, from scanning of the media and dealing with journalists to arranging promotional events, and providing support to various account teams.

If you want to work in the atmosphere of creativity and ambition that Santé Communications possesses then please forward your CV and a covering letter to Tracy Barrett, Executive Director, Santé Communications, 14 Floral Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DH.  Applications will also be accepted by email at [log in to unmask]. For further information, please contact Jennifer Marsden on 020 7379 7377, or visit our website at www.sante.co.uk.

The closing date for submission of CVs is 24th February 2006. First interviews will be held during the week commencing 13th March, with second interviews being held on the 28th March.  The start date will be September 2006.

Santé Communications – Exceeding Expectations

Jennifer Marsden - Graduate Trainee
Santé Communications Ltd
14 Floral Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DH, UK
Dir: ++44 (0)20 7395 8506 Tel:  ++ 44 (0)20  7379 7377
Fax: ++ 44 (0)20  7379 7422
Email: mailto:[log in to unmask]
Web: www.sante.co.uk
A member of GLOBALHealthPR
Web  http://www.globalhealthpr.com

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com