Apologies for this second request.  I sent an email about this towards
the end of last year and unwittingly deleted the replies.  If you
responded before, please respond again.

I need some promotion work done for Democs, a conversation card
activity.
There are 'in depth/adult' versions of the kits, and kits that have been
adapted for use in schools.  There is a link below if you want to take a
look at a kit.

I need someone to:
1) Promote the schools kits e.g. list them on websites and place
information in enewsletters/other educational resources so that teachers
can download the kits for free/or access them cheaply on a cdrom.  This
would be in citizenship and science.
2) Promote all the kits to key organisations in science communication.
3) Identify with nef important publications and other resources through
which other organisations such as universities, colleges and the
voluntary sector can learn about Democs and use it if they wish.

I have a small budget for this work, and it needs to be completed by the
end of March.  Nef can write articles and provide the basic information,
so it is more placing rather than writing.  Ideally the person to do the
work will have a good knowledge of science communication and of the
education sector.

Thanks in advance

Best wishes

Karen Smith
Senior Researcher, Democs (DEliberative Meeting Of Citizens)
T: 020 7820 6329
E:  [log in to unmask]

Democs is a card game that enables people to discuss issues like animal
experimentation, homelessness, and GM food.
You can download games for free at
www.neweconomics.org/gen/democsdownload.aspx
Democs is copyright new economics foundation 2000, some rights reserved.

nef (the new economics foundation)
3 Jonathan Street, London SE11 5NH
Registered Company No. 319 3399
Registered Charity No. 1055254
t: 020 7820 6300   f: 020 7820 6301
www.neweconomics.org

Where did your town feature on nef's clone town britain survey, and what
can you do about it?  Read the report to find out.

If you believe in the work that nef does, please become a supporter.
Your support is vital to our success. Visit our website to find out more

This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only.  Any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. nef
has taken reasonable precautions to ensure this communication does not
contain viruses.  We cannot accept liability for any damage your system
sustains due to software viruses. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening any attachments.

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk