http://library.wellcome.ac.uk/

http://medphoto.wellcome.ac.uk/

are good medical and biosciences images.

Simon

On 12/05/06, Victoria Gill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I wondered if list members might be able to point me to some science
photograph resources.

The ESF is launching a new website in July with the aim of creating an
information resource for scientists and journalists. Part of this will be
an image library which will provide users with high quality images to
reproduce for articles, teaching aids, reports etc. We have some images to
start this library but are looking to expand it as much and as quickly as
possible.

We cover all scientific domains and so we would like to have a broad range
of science related images.

I would be grateful if anyone who has any advice on how to gather such
pictures would contact me.

Thanks in advance!

Victoria Gill
Communications Department
European Science Foundation
1, quai Lezay Marnésia
BP 90015
F-67080 Strasbourg Cedex
France

Tel: +33 (0)3 88 76 7114
Email: [log in to unmask]

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message: