Hello Nina

We are taking Senster on the road over the next 15 months so if
anyone has any interesting venues in mind, do give me a call. Our
funding from the Wellcome Trust covers UK venues only. However, if
all goes well, we'd be happy to talk to anyone about non-UK venues at
the end of our mini UK tour.

Best wishes

Sarah