Dear all

You may be interested to know that the Psci-com web site
(http://psci-com.ac.uk/, not the discussion list) will shortly be
undergoing a major change when it is integrated into a new online
subject resource called Intute (see
http://www.rdn.ac.uk/intute/news.html for more details). It will bring
together high quality, evaluated internet resources from the sciences,
social sciences, and the arts and humanities. Although you will be able
to search and browse the whole Intute database, you will still be able
to focus your search on Psci-com resources if you wish. Events and
Psci-comlit will also be transferred to the new web site.

From 2nd May 2006 until the launch of Intute in July 2006 we will be
unable to add new resources to Psci-com, although existing resources
will be available for searching and browsing. However, we will continue
to add events to the calendar and records to Psci-comlit, the
bibliographic database.

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments (I'm the
editor).

Regards

Louise

Louise Simon
Reader Services
Wellcome Library for the History and Understanding of Medicine
210 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7611 7316
Fax: +44 (0)20 7611 8369
mailto:[log in to unmask]

The Wellcome Trust is a registered charity, no.210183.
Its sole Trustee is the Wellcome Trust Limited, a company
registered in England, no. 2711000, whose registered office
is 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk