Posted on behalf of Tassos Stevens: [log in to unmask]" target=_blank>[log in to unmask]

Dear All

The Soho Theatre is hosting an event on Monday 15 May, bringing together scientists and theatre artists to talk about 'experiment' as part of the working process of each group. The aim is to broaden our understanding of how we make our work, to look at common ground and differences, to cross-fertilise ideas, and to practically investigate the nature of experiment in theatre.

More information is available from me or at www.sohoexperiment.blogspot.com, but we would particularly like to find one or two more scientists to join the 'working group' and take part in two days of workshops leading up to a public performance and discussion on the Monday.

If you are a working scientist, probably a PhD or equivalent, with an interest in theatre and interdisciplinary working, and would like to get involved, please reply to the email address below. The workshops will be on Friday 12 and Monday 15 May.

Everyone is welcome to comment on the project at www.sohoexperiment.blogspot.com and, of course, to attend the performance at 8pm on Monday 15 May: see www.sohotheatre.com for details.

[Please circulate this very freely indeed – to anyone you think might be interested]

Tassos Stevens
sometime scientist and sometime theatre-maker

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com