**Apologies for Cross-Posting**

BIG Event 2006: Registration information and the draft programme are now available on the BIG website at www.big.uk.com/events

The British Interactive Group annual conference (The BIG Event) is being

held this year at the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester from July

26-28, 2006.

This year's Event is focused on the following three themes:

- Ourselves (professional development, skills and best practice, working
freelance)
- Our organizations (management, operational and communication issues)
- Our audiences (shows, workshop, exhibits, diversity and audience
development)

The British Interactive Group (BIG) is a not-for-profit organisation for all people involved in interactive or hands-on science communication activities. For more information please visit www.big.uk.com or contact the BIG Event Coordinator, Savita Custead, at [log in to unmask]

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com