apologies for cross posting: Job Vacancy

Create a future, the SETPOINT for Birmingham, Solihull and the Black Country, is based at the University of Birmingham. We ate a small company dedicated to engaging with society and especially young people to help them develop key skills, life experience and their interests in Science and Technology. We currently have an exciting job opportunity for someone interested in getting a foothold on the sci-com ladder. We need someone to organise our data base input, progress chase our delivery staff (some of them tired old men!) help organise events and generally help with our admin. Interested? If so, send me an e-mail telling me how you would organise a "discussion" breakfast on June 30th (venue already booked) for business leaders, employers of future science graduates etc.which will take place just before we hold our Annual Celebration day where we showcase Crest, Nuffield and other award schemes involving some 350 young people. Discussion theme " Here in the West Mids we are faced with declining manufacturing, the closure of University Science Depts and Research projects going overseas. After breakfast you will see the work of young people interested in careers in science, what would you advise them about future careers?" Job is initially for 6 months, hours, slaary and everything else negotiable.
e-mail me, [log in to unmask] (operations director) or [log in to unmask] (managing director)

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk **********************************************************************