Dear all,

An S&T South African delegation is visiting London at the end of January/start of February and several of us are keen to meet up with those involved in the activities focusing on the public participation and engagement movement - which has recently been discussing what it is and how you do it.

There have been several postings on workshops etc on this topic in recent months, but it would be great if we could have some help on who the key contacts are so we can contact them directly.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks & regards,

Helen

Helen Malherbe
Manager: Science Communication
South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement (SAASTA)
Tel: +27 (0) 12 392 9315
Fax: +27 (0) 12 320 7803
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.saasta.ac.za
www.pub.ac.za

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk