From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Reynolds
Sent: 23 February 2006 22:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Permissions for kids photos

Hi Di et al

Looking at the correspondence re school shots etc I now remember why we took
the more expensive (maybe not?) but quicker and less hassle route of hiring
a model (i.e. young person) and placing them next to a chalkboard for some
recent shots!!

See the results at http://www.suschem.org (various publications)

Regards

Tim Reynolds