Hi, everybody!

  I would like to know if someone in this list will make presentations or participate in the conference The image of scientist in mass consciousness: History, paradoxes and new alternatives, next October 23-25, 2006, in St. Petersburg.
  I really need answers.

  Best Regards,

      Rui Pedro da Silva Brito Fonseca

  Sociologist