Hi all,

I have a student who is doing research on media coverage of climate change.  She is interested in
fictional representations of climate change - bar 'Day After Tomorrow' - can any of you think any
other relevant television (UK only) programmes?  We've been sitting here a while and can't think of
any.

Many thanks!

Tammy

Dr. Tammy Boyce
Research Fellow in Risk, Health and Science Communication
Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies
Bute Building
King Edward VII Ave
Cardiff
CF10 3NB