-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fenwick, Rob
Sent: 02 October 2006 12:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Seeking a Macromedia Flash creative

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for someone to do some Macromedia Flash interpretative
work.  Does anyone have any recommendations for people talented with
Flash?  I am interested in hearing about both design agencies and also
talented undergrads / postgrads.

Many thanks.

Rob Fenwick
Web Manager

tel +44 (0)20 7451 2517
web http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk <http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk/>

Press & Public Relations Office
The Royal Society
6-9 Carlton House Terrace
London SW1Y 5AG

Registered Charity No 207043

******
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not
read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained
in this e-mail.

can be found at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html 5. The psci-com gateway to
internet resources on science communication and science and society can
be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk