None specific to Science Communication as an area, though depending on what other academic areas the research projects touch you might find something.

I did my first year part-time after failing to get AHRC funding (English Literature stream) and the only things I could find to apply for were Imperial or Uni of London ones, and there was only one of those that was applicable. I now have AHRC funding through Cultural Studies, as does the other PhD student in my department.

Your department has ESRC recognition doesn't it?

Alice

Alice Bell BSc MA
PhD Student, Science Communication Group, Imperial College London