Hello all,

I am looking into ways of growing cell cultures in a classroom / science
centre environment as part of a workshop. Ideally the cells grown would be
animal cells rather than plant cells. There are obvious problems involved
including: a) sourcing the original tissue (either human or animal) and b)
contamination with bacteria.

I was wondering if anybody had found a way of growing cell cultures outside
a laboratory?

Thanks in advance,

Katie

Katie Chambers

Content and Audience Researcher

Centre of the Cell

64 Turner Street

London E1 2AB

Wk +44 (0)20 7882 2564

Mb +44 (0)7734 511 926

www.centreofthecell.org

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be the subject of
legal privilege. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended
recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any copies
from your computer and network. The views expressed in this email are those
of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Centre of the
Cell.