Thanks.

We would give the option to receive in plain text form.

I've not had problems with html newsletter emails from respectable sources
(New Scientist, Daily Telegraph, Science museum, National Theatre etc).  I
give permission for download pictures only to those sources.

I'd appreciate a pointer(s) to articles about the pitfalls.

Best wishes
Tristram

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk