Quote: "Have you ever thought why university professors require only custom
papers? If your teachers just wanted you to get more knowledge about the
subject and learn about various viewpoints they would not ask you to write a
custom essay."

More quote: "Custom essays are required because your professors assume that
you’ll not simply restate someone’s ideas but, also, analyze them, develop
your own point of view and then succeed in discovering new concepts in the
future."

And the final quote: "If our researchers undertake your sophisticated
assignments you can be assured that they know their job very well.
Plagiarism, copy/paste or paraphrasing is not tolerated at ProfEssays.com in
any form. We have developed the bi-level anti-plagiarism quality control to
avoid plagiarism of any form in our company. Each completed custom essay
automatically goes through the anti-plagiarism software. After passing this
first security level, the essay goes to the Expert Service Department to be
manually checked for plagiarism by our Expert Team. As a result of such
scrutiny, all custom essays you receive from ProfEssays.com are 100% authentic."

Oh, sorry, that wasn't quite the last quote  - for their time management/
organizational skills are just right for the time-management-impaired
student: "Emergency Writing Service New!
In case Your order is due in 12 hours or less, the ProfEssays·com can handle
it with ease. The Emergency Manager forms a research team of 5 writers, all
of who would work on your order. Initially they would split up and conduct
independent research on the topic, collecting as much information as
possible. Then, they would break up your topic into several logical units
and do their part of preliminary writing. Finally, one writer, will pick up
the pre-written paper and turn in into the coherent, and smoothly flowing
essay that will suffice all your writing needs. Historically, we have
managed to write 20-page papers in less than 8 hours, by using this
divisional method of writing."  (Only $34.75 a page).

You are allowed to laugh (hollowly), then weep.

Full details at <http://www.professays.com/index.html>

John Royce
Robert College of Istanbul