From: Plagiarism [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sam
Davidson
Sent: 21 February 2006 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call for Papers - 24 Feb 2006

Dear Plagiarism List Members,

This is a final reminder - the submission date for refereed papers for
the
2nd International Plagiarism Conference 2006 is Friday 24 February 2006.

For more information, including guidelines for authors and conference
registration, please visit: http://www.jiscpas.ac.uk/conference2006/

Electronic submissions should be submitted to
[log in to unmask] marked Conference.

Kind regards,

Sam

Samantha Davidson